CBD honey sticks are becoming increasingly popular as a supplement CBD oil, candies, pills, and other CBD products. CBD sticks with honey provide the body with specific amounts of CBD. The individual sticks in many cases weigh 10 milligrams.
Honey is a delicious and wonderfully healthy food that is an excellent way to receive your daily dosage of the CBD. Honey not only has numerous health benefits, but it also has a delightful flavor.
We now have a highly nutrient-dense product that provides another delightful way to get CBD into our bodies thanks to this modern take on the two components of traditional medicine, cannabis, and honey. In this post, we examine CBD honey sticks in more detail, including their composition, potential side effects, sources of supply, and superiority over CBD oil.
What are CBD honey sticks?
CBD honey sticks are precisely what they sound like: straws packed with CBD-infused honey that you can eat straight from the straw or mix with your favourite drinks to add potent nutrients to these two superfoods.
Because they resemble drinking straws, they are commonly referred to as honey straws. CBD honey sticks are made from hemp-derived CBD and pure honey.
Other cannabinoids in full-spectrum CBD honey sticks include CBC, CBG, CBN, CBDV, trace levels of THC (0.3% or less), terpenes, and flavonoids.
CBD honey sticks are available in both liquid and solid forms. The solid honey sticks look like hard candy that you may suck on or dissolve in a hot beverage. The liquid is little more than CBD honey in a straw. Honey can be eaten as a sweet treat, added to dishes and beverages such as coffee and tea, and even applied to the skin. While CBD-infused honey in a jar is available, it needs to be cleaner and make it easier to know how much CBD you take.
Benefits of CBD honey sticks
CBD honey sticks consist of a combination of two time-tested natural medicines.
Since classical times, honey has been used as a food, topical, and internal medicine. It is still a popular home medicine for throat infections, coughing, digestive problems, asthma, wound healing, eczema, and other ailments. Honey’s major component is sugar, but it also contains proteins, vitamins, minerals, and other active substances with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics, such as polyphenols and flavonoids. According to research, honey may help with diabetes, pulmonary, digestive, cardiovascular, and other conditions.
Similarly, cannabidiol (CBD) has been used medicinally as part of cannabis for generations. It is one of over 140 phytocannabinoids, the primary active molecules in the cannabis plant.
CBD is not intoxicating; thus, it will not make you high. Thousands of studies back it up, and it’s used to treat anxiety, depression, sleep disorders, pain, inflammation, and various other conditions.
CBD honey sticks are most effective when these two natural elements are combined. The benefits include:
- Promote general health and well-being
- Anxiety and stress relief
- Promote relaxation and sleep
- Inflammation and intestinal difficulties can be reduced.
- Wound healing on the skin.
- Decreased development of cancerous cells
- Psychotic behaviour mediation
- More effective stress management
- Neurodegenerative diseases’ delayed onset
- Decreased nausea.
How To Use CBD Honey Sticks?
CBD honey sticks are incredibly simple to use because they are professionally produced for the general public. A CBD honey stick requires no extra equipment and is completely natural.
It’s quite similar to how instant coffee is used. Open one side of the honey stick and consume it directly or mix it with tea, coffee, or your favourite beverage.
CBD honey sticks can also be utilized in various ways. It can be used as a topical pain reliever, a face mask to care for your skin, and even a lip balm to moisten dry lips. Despite this, many people prefer to eat it directly, which we understand because “why waste perfectly great food?”
How Long Do CBD Honey Sticks Take to Work?
Since they take the longest to enter the bloodstream, CBD edibles have the slowest onset of effects. It may take some time for the digestive system to consume CBD before you begin to experience its benefits in your body.
Individual differences in time to absorption range from 40 to 120 minutes. Whether you’ve eaten lately or are taking CBD honey sticks on an empty stomach will also affect how long it takes to feel the effects of CBD. Contrarily, CBD in edibles is released gradually, resulting in benefits that last longer than vapes and tinctures.
How long does a CBD Honey Stick Last?
The gold CBD honey stick has a shelf life significantly longer than other CBD products now available on the market. It is important to note that a CBD honey stick will eventually lose its efficacy if unused for more than six to eight months.
The honey bees have earned the reputation of being nature’s glue. CBD honey sticks, on the other hand, have a shorter shelf life due to a drop in their potency with time. While honey stored in a jar can remain edible for years if it is kept in a cool, dry, dark spot such as the basement, honey stored in a stick form has a shorter shelf life.
CBD sweets, CBD oil, CBD muscle gel, CBD lip balms, and other CBD-infused goods currently available on the market can provide the consumer with various benefits. People who suffer from debilitating medical conditions, such as persistent aches and pains or sleep difficulties, etc., may find that a daily CBD regimen not only has the potential to be useful for their health but also can help restore their quality of life.
Side Effects of CBD Honey Sticks
CBD and honey are both natural and healthy compounds that can be used regularly without fear of severe health effects. CBD honey sticks have few and far between adverse effects, especially when used in regular doses.
These are some of the adverse effects:
- Appetite changes
- The mouth is parched.
- Because CBD employs the same enzyme system as most prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals, it can interfere with your liver’s capacity to process active chemicals in prescriptions.
- CBD may potentially interact with certain prescription medications by influencing liver enzymes.
However, the adverse effects of CBD have only been identified in studies utilizing high oral dosages of pure CBD. Most people who use considerably lesser amounts of CBD and other components like sugar or MCT oil are unlikely to experience them. This is especially true with CBD honey sticks containing only 10 milligrams of CBD.
Before incorporating CBD honey into your routine, we recommend you check with a doctor.
Evaluation Of CBD Honey Sticks
To identify the best CBD honey sticks, we considered several factors:
|Testing by a third party||Reputable corporations pays for third-party testing to demonstrate that their products are safe and effective. These tests search for pollutants as well as CBD and other cannabinoids levels. Our testing team exclusively suggests third-party tested CBD products and double-checks the results.|
|Hemp high grade||We search for companies who acquire their CBD from high-quality hemp. We favor brands that are vertically integrated (these do everything themselves from growing and extraction to final product).|
We choose organic honey sticks with no extra artificial additives.
|The reputation of a brand||Reputable CBD firms have a high number of favorable customer reviews and are open about their manufacturing processes, independent tests, and other useful information such as where they acquire their hemp.|
|Price||We evaluate the rates per mg of CBD for honey sticks and take into account other savings opportunities such as free shipping, subscriptions, and assistance programs.|
CBD Honey Sticks or CBD Oil: Which Is Better?
Although the principal active ingredient in both medications is the same, they differ in terms of bioavailability, the onset of effects, duration, and efficacy.
When deciding between CBD honey sticks and CBD oil, examine your lifestyle – this will be the deciding element in your decision.
Are you a busy individual looking for a discreet way to consume CBD throughout the day?
CBD honey sticks may be a better option for your daily driver.
- As previously stated, sucking on something sweet or mixing honey into a drink is nothing new; people drink protein shakes at work, so a honey straw infused into a cup of tea will not draw any attention when done in public. Furthermore, honey sticks have a premeasured amount of CBD in each serving, so you know exactly how much CBD you take.
- It’s a different story with CBD oil. Taking CBD this way necessitates using a dropper and then placing the oil beneath your tongue, which is unusual for most individuals. CBD oil is most suitable for use at home or for individuals who lead a more fixed lifestyle.
- Regarding efficacy, CBD oil has an advantage over honey sticks. CBD oil has a bioavailability of roughly 35%, but oral preparations such as honey sticks have a bioavailability of just up to 20%. The amount of an active substance absorbed into the bloodstream is referred to as bioavailability. Because oral products must be digested first, their onset is also delayed. Despite their lesser potency, they do produce longer-lasting effects.
- Overall, it is up to you to decide which goods suit your lifestyle and whether you value convenience over dose accuracy — or vice versa.
Making Your Own CBD Honey Sticks
You will require:
- CBD isolate powder or tincture
- 2 c. honey (ideally bought locally)
- Straws and a glass measuring cup
- A candle or a lighting device (e.g., matches or a lighter)
- Pliers with a needle nose
CBD Honey Instructions
- Fill a pot halfway with water and insert the glass measuring cup. Heat the water to roughly 95 degrees Fahrenheit (you may need a thermometer for this step). If not, the water should be warm but not hot enough to liquefy the honey.
- Allow a few minutes for the glass to reach the same temperature.
- Fill the measuring cup halfway with CBD oil or powder. The amount you utilize will be determined by the intended strength.
- Spread the honey on top.
- Combine the ingredients. The honey may be sticky and thick initially, but the heat will soon loosen it up.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside to cool.
CBD Honey Sticks Instructions
- Light the candle or turn on the heating device.
- Hold a straw about 14 of an inch from the entrance, then place the straw over the flame until the plastic begins to melt. Take caution not to burn your fingers.
- Keep the end away from the heat and close it using needle-nose pliers until the plastic seals.
- Pour the CBD honey into the straw’s open end, leaving enough space to close it.
- Steps 2-3 should be repeated on the other end of the straw. To avoid spilling the honey, either tightly clamp the end of the straw before turning it upside down or heat the edges of the straw with a more flexible heating device.
CBD honey is a wonderful supplement to incorporate into your regular routine. Not only is it a multipurpose product that can be added to foods or beverages, but it can also be ingested straight by the user, making it incredibly tasty.
Additionally, adding CBD to honey is a good method to benefit from honey’s wide range of antioxidants and phytonutrients. Eating it can make you feel more rested throughout the day and give you an energy boost before you do anything tough.
Although CBD honey sticks are readily accessible to purchase, making your own may be an enjoyable and gratifying pastime in its own right. Make certain that you purchase CBD oil from a reliable retailer.
Q. Can CBD honey sticks provide a high?
No. The FDA regulates CBD honey and has ensured that its THC levels are so minimal that it has no effect.
Q. What is the recommended dosage of CBD honey sticks?
CBD dosage varies from person to person and is determined by various factors. Start with one stick if you’re new to CBD, and see how you feel in the next two hours. Take one and a half or two sticks the next time you wish to test a greater dose. You can gradually increase the dose as needed.
Q. What quantity of CBD honey sticks should I take?
One serving equals one hemp honey stick. Most consumers experienced the best outcomes when taking two servings each day.